Story Notes:

Disclaimer: no I do not own anything. just having fun 

Warning: C7 alert. not for too long

I am a dislect so there could be a lot of mistakes because I don't have a Betareader yet.

I hope you like it and well... just read and you will discover!

Year 2386

 

“Is it time?”

 An evil smile in the darkness made him shiver with fear. The question asked by himself had been one of hesitation. He couldn’t do this... he shouldn’t do this... but he would do it. 

“Yes”

Cold eyes. The eyes of hate, eyes of dispear. The Eyes of death. “It is time” 

***

Within minutes the sky had been black. Thousands of ships flew over and began to throw down there bombs.

There was a high-pitched laugh that erupted through the air. “I’ll find you! You can’t hide from me!” 

Woman and children ran around in total panic. There was a small baby who was picked up by a man just before the same spot was destroyed by a bomb. The man cried for his wife who apparently had been in a house... it was a crater now. 

A woman pulled along a small child. When the girl fell her mother screamed out and lifted her up and ran further. When the woman looked around she saw soldiers start to search for people who survived. 

Another laugh erupted through the air. It seemed only for her airs. “You can’t run! There is nowhere you can go!” 

She ran into the woods that bordered the village. She ran with the crying child in her arms till they found a cave. “go inside” she said. They spend the night in total fear. What if they hadn’t run far enough? What if... where were they. She prayed... something she never did... why should she? But as she watched her daughter she knew that a miracle was needed to get them off here. 

“mommy...” 

With a start she woke and looked at her little girl.

“hi darling. It’s morning. We need to move” 

They moved further into the woods. Until they found an open space. She smiled. “it’s still there”. She didn’t watch and just walked forward. She walked right into her own trap. An arrow came from a bow in the tree on her right. She screamed out as it hit her leg.  

“Mommy!” 

“No! Go!! Go Carlen! I can’t come! But you can do it! Now go! Don’t look back until you find him. You can do it my Quirry!” 

The young girl flew into her mothers arms. Scared to let her go, scared to lose the woman who raised her. “I won’t go!” she screamed “YOU HAVE TO CARLEN!” her mother screamed. They heard dogs bark and people yell. “they are coming. You need to go now! I will hold them off. You know who to find”. The girl nodded and hugged her mother once more.

“I love you mom” she whispered. “and I love you my Quirry” her mother told her. “I’ll come back mother. With him and I will save you. I promise that. Don’t give up! I’ll come back” 

Looking in the eyes of her daughter made her tear up. “I know, now go! I love you Carlen... my Quirry”. 

Carlen ran and as promised, she didn’t look back. Not even when she heard the voice.

“finely... I got you”.