[Reviews - 0] Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you Lise for the beta and Ewing for holding the contest!


Maybe, he will come tonight. No, he WILL come tonight, he had to. Her plan depended on it.

If the door could slam, she would have given it a good hard kick and watched it shatter along the hinges or better yet, she would grab him as soon as he walked through that door and show him the frustration that she felt at his lack of attention.

She grinned inwardly to herself. Now that would be satisfying.

She sat on the bench in the sparsely decorated room. On every starship that she had travelled, she had been forced to occupy tiny rooms. This one though, was marginally larger and even had a semblance of a window that looked out at warping stars.

There was nothing in this room that would mark it as hers. Everything she owned, she had left behind when she came aboard, except for her brush. Looking at her, no one would guess that she had this one vice, her one nod to vanity - her long straight hair.

One, two, three, four… Each stroke, strong and methodical, pulling and separating the strands of her fine hair. He loved her long hair and had said so when they were together. She had considered at one point, for the sake of convenience, cutting it short, but was glad she had given into her baser desires and kept it the way it was.

He couldn’t stop running his hands through it the first time they'd been together. He had said something about his mother having long hair like hers but she didn’t pay too much attention, she was too busy touching his warm golden skin and then tracing her tongue over the tracks left by her fingers. She loved the way his muscles moved in battle, but she especially loved the way they grew tight from the attention she was paying to him. But more than that it was what she could get from him that excited her the most. Which was why the anticipation was killing her.

One hundred and thirty, one thirty one, one thirty two…She heard the door slide open. He was back, she knew he could not stay away. She had him now, things were finally going her way.

 

 

Pairing:Seska and Maje Cullah